Pages

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

A smart attempt at formal letter writing by Okasha Shams of class O' Levels 2nd year

Subject: spreading of garbage in and around our locality

Dear Editor,

I would like to bring to the authorities’ attention the worsening hygienic conditions of our locality. Being a resident of the Tarlai community, it is my moral responsibility to take care of my home and to keep it clean. Sadly, I have failed to fulfil my duties, as there is garbage all around my house; garbage near the road side; in the gutters blocking the sewerage; near ponds and lakes, contaminating them, spreading vile odors and filth atop many other environmental problems.

The toll is not only environmental but also societal, as the rates of our property have been declining, as has the fondness for our area in the eyes of outsiders, therefore, a solution is gravely needed. 

A campaign must be started to rid the streets of this filth. The community must come together and ask the government for support. But firstly, the community and all its members should work together to not spread this mess any further.

Yours truly,
Okasha Shams
Okasha Shams



No comments:

Post a Comment